Updated: Sep 6
Where it all started
I was just a babe in Christ.
My stepfather sat in his burgundy chair, looked me in the eyes and with a deep gently voice said, "God said to start the blog". It was July of 2016 and I knew I had something to say and I just didn't know how to get it all out. BranDid was born and over the years my growth personally and spiritually has led me to the point where I once again am inspired to share with you my writings.
Where its going
So much has changed about my perspective and priorities and it has taken me a while to figure out what my real purpose is to having a blog.
So here's what to expect:
1. A whole lot of faith content, because call me a Jesus freak or whatever, it is what it is.
2. Short book reviews, because apparently to be a good writer, you need to be inspired and reading just does it for me.
3. Artsy fartsy writings, because again its all about inspiration.
4. Relationship content because friends and family make my world go round.
5. Lifestyle content because obviously I have a life.
It feels good to be back writing and especially without all the pressure I had once put on myself to be all things. Im still doing a lot of things but I am a lot more comfortable sharing and creating a genuine community through writing. It feels good to be back home. It's time for me to get comfortable . So I welcome you into a special place in my life that brings me so many emotions and so much joy. This is my glass house, my safe space, my outlet and I pray you gain something from spending time with me here. Lets see together where the Lord takes us. Follow me as I follow Christ and enjoy all the things that Bran Did by Faith.